Bottles for TCA based mixtures and Cosmo Peel Cream for 25 applications.
Unifying cream for maximum comfort and effect.
Lactic acid, salicylic acid, citric acid, retinyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, selenomethionine, alpha tocopherol acetate pH 3.5
Ageing skin, smoker's complexion, dark spots and
wrinkles, stretch marks.
Not for use on patients using Vitamin A Acid.
Not for use during pregnancy.
Avoid exposure to UV light for at least 1 month after the final treatment.
Do not wear perfume before or after the treatment.
Do not use a TCA higher than 15% for skin types above 4.
Instructions for use
1. Cleanse the face using Cleanser 5, rinse and dry. Do not use an alcohol or acetone-based toner.
2. Apply 1.5ml of TCA 15% (or 18% for thicker skins) with 2 cotton buds held together. Run the buds twice over every treatment area in a crosssweeping perpendicular movement.
3. Ventilate; let the treatment dry; do not rinse.
4. Apply 1.5ml of Cosmo Peel Cream to all the treated areas with gloved fingers.
5. Leave Cosmo Peel Cream on to take effect: the patient may return home and rinse her face the following morning or 12 hours after the treatment.
Cosmo Peel may be used up to 4 times in total at 2- week intervals.
Stretch marks treatment requires a specific protocol: ask us for advice.
Use K Ceutic every morning for at least a week as a post-peel repair treatment. K Ceutic contains a sunscreen with an SPF of 40.
We recommend to combine the peel with a welltailored personal care treatment at home.