15ml pump bottle – 5 applications.
Pale-yellow coloured depigmentation cream.
Mandelic acid, idebenone, emblica, retinol and salicylic acid pH 2.9
Pigmentation spots, pregnancy dark spots, melasma,
Not for use during pregnancy.
Avoid exposure to UV light for at least 1 month after treatment.
Instructions for use
1. Cleanse the face using Cleanser 5, rinse and dry. Do not use an alcohol or acetone-based toner.
2. Apply 2ml of Milk Peel with the brush to the face and neck.
3. Leave for a maximum of 1 minute as a keratolytic peel to enhance the effects of Spot Peel's active ingredients.
4. Rinse and dry.
5. Apply 3ml of Spot Peel to the face paying particular attention to the most pigmented areas.
6. Leave to take effect: the patient may return home still wearing the mask and rinse it off with water after a maximum of 8 hours.
7. For maximum effect, the patient should apply Spot Cream at night and K Ceutic in the morning for 1 month.
Spot Peel may be applied again after 1 month if the results are not satisfactory in the event of severe melasma.
To maintain the results of the treatment, Spot Cream should gradually be replaced by Yellow Cream.
We recommend to combine the peel with a welltailored personal care treatment at home.